Upcoming Event Sponsorship Support is welcome.
Contact us directly at 403-201-9945.
Text to Donate at 20222 FRHEALTH direct bill to your cell phone. You will be asked if you’d like to donate $10 to Legacy Place Society, respond YES and the $10 transaction will take place. You will be tax receipted by Mobile Giving Foundation and Legacy Place Society will receive the donation in 90 days. You can do this a maximum of 3 times per month.
*** Simple Simon Pies – gift certificate fund raiser see link on our facebook page Simple Simon Pies – gift
Be a strong contributing citizen in the community in ways that provide mentoring or volunteer support. Mentoring and volunteering contribute to the well-being of others and develop tremendous personal development. Crime is statistically less in communities where mentoring and volunteering is present.
- Participate in a fund raising event or develop one yourself to raise funds for the Legacy Place Society – if donating through the United Way, consider the designation to Legacy Place Society.
- Participate in First Responder and Military public community events and Remembrance or Memorial Days.
If you know of anyone who is currently serving or is retired from the professions of Peace Officer, Fire Fighter, Emergency Medical Services, 911 Dispatch or Military, and feel they should be made aware of Legacy Place Society, encourage them to find us on Twitter, Facebook or contact us to get on our newsletter communications.
- Share your story with us of how a First Responder or Military person impacted your life – this could be as a family member, speaking at your school, being part of a 911 type of situation as examples.
- Mailed letters of encouragement for our First Responders and Military will be forwarded to the Services.
Consider becoming a financial monthly ($15) or once a year supporter ($100) and receive a charitable tax receipt – your donation will support areas of accommodations, benevolence, education, workshops or the Legacy Tributes. Undesignated funds will support the general operating costs of the Charity.
- Leave a financial Legacy in honour or memory of someone you know to Legacy Place Society.