First Aid is a valuable skill that is applicable in any environment. It provides people with the rescue skills to manage illness or injuries while accessing the need for emergency services. First Aid Training also has an injury prevention role. Research has overwhelmingly shown that individuals with First Aid Training are less likely to become injured.
With both of our First Aid courses you will also be learning and become certified in CPR level C and AED.
Specializing in Instruction for:
- Nursing Students, Fitness Trainers, Life Guards
- Corporate Office Groups
- Oilfield, Pipeline, Construction, Potash Sites
- Mechanics, Equipment Operators, Railway, Loaders, Drivers, Taxi Drivers
- Day Home, Day Care and Child Care Facilities
- Medical Professionals: Nurses, EMT, EMT-A, EMR, First Responder, Massage Therapists, Physical Therapists & Chiropractors